How do I measure for the Custom Acrylic Drawer Organizers?
1. When measuring for a Salt by Sabrina custom acrylic drawer organizer, make sure to measure the INSIDE dimension of the drawer box.
2. What measurements do I need for my custom drawer organizer? Measure the length, width and height of the drawer. Each of these measurements will be entered on the product page of the drawer organizer you choose.
3. When taking the three separate measurements, always round DOWN to the nearest ½” measurement. For example, if your drawer measures 19 ¾”, you round down to 19.5”. Or if your drawer measures exactly or almost exactly 18” you round down to 17.5”. These measurements are just examples and not to be used for your specific drawer. When using metric measurements, round down to the nearest centimeter.
4. Why do I round down to the nearest ½” measurement? Rounding down will ensure your custom drawer organizer fits perfectly in your drawer and allow for easy installation. The small amount of space around the organizer makes it simple to remove for cleaning and successfully clears any screws from cabinet hardware.
How do I measure for Custom Spice & Storage Racks?
1. When measuring for a Salt by Sabrina Custom Spice & Storage Rack, make sure to measure the INSIDE dimension of your cabinet and account for clearing any hinges. With adjustable shelving, you can install the Spice Rack and clear any hinges and are able to use the full width of the cabinet. With this in mind, still round down to the nearest ½” measurement to ensure smooth installation.
2. What measurements do I need for my Custom Spice & Storage Rack? Measure the width of your cabinet. This measurement will be entered on the product page of the spice rack you choose.
3. When measuring the width, always round DOWN to the nearest ½” measurement. For example, if your cabinet measures 16 7/8”, round down to 16.5”. Or if your cabinet measures exactly or almost exactly 17” you round down to 16.5”. These measurements are just examples and not to be used for your specific cabinet. When using metric measurements, round down to the nearest centimeter.
4. Why do I round down to the nearest ½” measurement? Rounding down will ensure your custom Spice & Storage Rack fits perfectly in your cabinet. The small amount of space allows for easy install and won’t catch on the sides of your cabinet or hinges. If you are worried about spacing, feel free to round down an additional ½” or 1”. Please be aware that the more you round down, the more the organizer can potentially move around in the drawer.
How do I measure for Custom Storage Caddies?
1. When measuring for a Salt by Sabrina custom storage caddy, make sure to measure the INSIDE dimensions of your cabinet and account for clearing any plumbing or hinges. You can order multiple caddies to utilize all of the space both horizontally and vertically (by stacking, utilizing the optional lids) around your plumbing. It is also recommended to allow an additional inch of space for ease of pulling the caddy in and out of the cabinet. Make sure to round down to the nearest 1” measurement to ensure smooth installation.
2. What measurements do I need for my Custom Storage Caddy? Decide how you want to utilize the space in your cabinet taking into account any obstructions. You can stack and arrange different sized caddies around these obstacles. For example, in a cabinet with a sink and associated plumbing, you can put a single caddy to the left and a single caddy to the right of the pipes. Measure the space on each side of the obstructions for that specific caddy, remembering to round down to the nearest 1” measurements. Measure the length, width and height you want for that particular space. Note these measurements for ordering on the website.
3. When measuring, always round DOWN to the nearest 1” measurement. For example, if your cabinet measures 12 15/16”, round down to 12”. Or if your cabinet measures exactly or almost exactly 15” you round down to 14”. These measurements are just examples and not to be used for your specific cabinet. When using metric measurements, round down to the nearest centimeter.
4. Why do I round down to the nearest 1” measurement? Rounding down will ensure your custom Storage Caddy fits perfectly in your cabinet. The small amount of space allows for easy install and won’t catch on the sides of your cabinet or hinges. If you are worried about spacing, feel free to round down an additional 1-2”. Please be aware that the more you round down, the more the organizer can potentially move around in the drawer.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order through our easy-to-use and intuitive ordering system on our website.
1. Choose a room and assess the space. Select a drawer or cabinet to get started with.
2. If ordering custom products, take measurements of length, width and height. Always remember to measure the INSIDE dimensions and round DOWN to the nearest ½” or centimeter measurement. For custom products, you will be prompted to enter the desired dimensions of your drawer, cabinet or other space for a perfect, snug fit.
a. Choose a template for our custom products (organizers, storage caddies, spice racks) that works best for your space. Templates are organized by room for added convenience.
3. Add any premium Salt by Sabrina home storage products (storage baskets, storage boxes, drawer dividers, acrylic office accessories) to complete your space. Select the size, color and quantity needed. If no custom products are ordered, simply add your storage baskets to the cart and head to checkout.
4. Add your products to your cart and complete the checkout process.
a. After you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your order and tracking information.
b. If you ordered custom products, you will be notified once manufacturing is complete and your items have shipped.
c. If you have any questions about your order, contact our support team at
What happens after I order a custom product or other home storage solution?
1. Once you complete the ordering process, your custom organizer, caddy, or spice rack specifications are sent to our state-of-the-art production facility overseas.
2. For custom products, the premium acrylic will be assembled to your chosen template and dimensions.
3. Your products will then be packaged and shipped.
a. For our in-stock home storage products, they are packaged and shipped right to your home from our U.S.-based shipping facility, arriving in 3-7 business days.
b. If you ordered custom products, you will be notified once manufacturing is complete and your items have shipped. Production and shipping are estimated at 8-10 weeks.
Can I change my order?
Due to the quick production and the custom aspect of your organizer, spice rack, or storage caddy, it is not possible to make changes after you place your custom order.
You can contact our support team at email@example.com if you have any questions. While our team here at Salt will make every effort to assist our customers, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made to processed orders.
How do I cancel my order?
All of our orders go immediately into our production process. Due to our quick production, it is almost always impossible to cancel an order even if you contact us immediately after placing the order.
You can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. While our team here at Salt will make every effort to assist our customers, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made to any orders that have been processed.
What types of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes! Please visit our gift card page to purchase and receive more information. Salt by Sabrina gift cards make the perfect, personal gift for any occasion.
Is my credit card information secure?
Yes! We take protecting your private information seriously. We are in compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) mandated by all major credit card associations.
Our payments are processed through the secure portals of Authorize.net with maximum encryption. Authorize.net is a leading provider of payment gateway services, managing the submission of billions of transactions to processing networks on behalf of merchant customers.
Are state taxes charged?
Yes, you will be charged sales tax based on the state in which you are shipping to. If you have any questions about your current tax rates, please check your local government website.
What should I do if my organization is tax exempt?
No problem! Contact our support team at email@example.com.
How do I get another copy of my receipt?
All receipts are sent via email. If you can’t find your email receipt, we are more than happy to re-send it to you. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I create my own custom organizer configuration?
Yes, for a custom setup fee, we can design any drawer organizer configuration. Please contact us at email@example.com.
What is the maximum/minimum size Drawer Organizer I can order?
These are the maximum and minimum dimensions for a drawer organizer:
MAX Length 30” MIN Length 4”
MAX Width 30” MIN Width 8”
MAX Height 8” MIN Height 1.5”
What is the maximum/minimum size Custom Spice & Storage Rack I can order?
These are the maximum and minimum dimensions for a Spice & Storage Rack:
MAX Width 26” MIN Width 12”
What is the maximum/minimum size Custom Storage Caddy I can order?
These are the maximum and minimum dimensions for a Storage Caddy:
MAX Length 20” MIN Length 12”
MAX Width 12” MIN Width 8”
MAX Height 8” MIN Height 6”
Are there any discounts for bulk orders?
We currently don’t have any standard discounts for bulk orders, but we would be happy to look into it based on how large your order is. Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do.
For our affiliates, please contact us at email@example.com for partner pricing.
Are your products sustainably sourced?
Yes! At Salt by Sabrina we stand behind every product we make. All of our products are Prop 65-certified, making them safe for your home.
We utilize premium, new acrylic in all of our custom products. Our Venice and Monaco storage baskets lines are made from all-natural materials and sustainably sourced.
Can I trust that your products are ethically produced?
Salt by Sabrina values the people it partners with and believes that everyone should be treated with the utmost respect and kindness. All of our manufacturing partners practice safe labor practices, ensuring an ethical manufacturing process.
Installation and Care
How do I install my custom products?
Once you have received your custom product, begin by removing the contents of your drawer, cabinet, or desired space. You may want to clean or wipe down this space to remove any crumbs, spills, or marks.
Our custom products are made to fit, measuring down to the nearest half-inch. Make sure to pull the drawer box out fully to clear countertops or other drawer handles. Install the organizer by setting in directly into the drawer.
If you have difficulty getting the drawer organizer in the drawer, start by trying to make the organizer as level as possible while inserting. If there is not enough space to get the organizer level, you may need to remove the drawer box completely. Almost all drawers have an easy release mechanism on each sliding rail, either on the sides or underneath the drawer. Engage both release mechanisms at the same time to remove the drawer. Once the drawer is removed, the custom drawer organizer should slide perfectly into the drawer.
How do I clean my custom product?
All of our custom products are made with high-quality, scratch-resistant premium acrylic, making them very easy to clean. Easily wipe away any spills or for a deep clean, remove the custom product and clean it with mild dish soap and warm water.
How are the shipping costs calculated?
All custom products ship directly from the manufacturer located overseas. Shipping is billed at a starting rate of $20 for the first organizer, then scales up for additional organizers, spice racks and caddies. The large size and weight of these packages is the main factor in determining the cost of shipping. If you order multiple organizers, the cost per product goes down significantly. Due to Covid-19, shipping delays may be experienced.
Quick Ship Products
All quick ship products start at $12.50 shipping cost. Incremental shipping costs will be added if your items need an additional shipping carton. Due to Covid-19, shipping delays may be experienced.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Custom products such as our organizers, storage caddies, and spice racks are produced, cut, and hand-assembled at our state-of-the-art facility overseas. Your custom Salt by Sabrina product is estimated to arrive within 8-10 weeks.
Quick Ship Products
In stock products will ship from our warehouse and are estimated to arrive within 3-7 business days. You will receive an order confirmation and then a separate shipping confirmation once your items leave the warehouse.
Can I change the shipping address once my order is placed?
Please make every effort to enter the final shipping address when your organizer is purchased. If you need to make a change, contact us as soon as possible. Custom products are produced within 7-14 days and the address may not be able to be changed.
How do I track my shipment?
Once an order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email detailing your order including both custom and in stock items. In a separate email you will receive tracking information and an estimated arrival date for your in stock items. An additional email will be sent for custom orders once manufacturing is complete and your order has been shipped.
Please note that your tracking number will activate once the product is received into the destination country. The shipping time for custom products is estimated at 12-16 weeks considering current Covid-19 shipping delays. If you have lost your tracking information, contact our support team at
Can I expedite shipping?
During the checkout process you will have the option to choose between standard and expedited shipping. Standard shipping of custom products is within 8-10 weeks and 3-7 business days for in stock products. Expedited shipping for custom products is 2-3 weeks or 2-3 business days for in-stock products.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box?
No. Most shipping companies will not deliver large products to a P.O. Box. Ensure that you give us a physical address for shipping.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently we do not ship Internationally.
Can you ship my order to a different address than my billing address?
Yes we can! During the checkout process, you will have the option to create a shipping address different from your billing address.
What if my package is lost in transit or not delivered/received?
If your package is lost in transit or not delivered/received, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
My organizer broke during shipping. How do I get it replaced?
Please refer to our shipping and return policy. Please contact us at email@example.com if any manufacturing or shipping defects are found.
I got my organizer and it doesn’t fit. What should I do?
1. Confirm that the measurements on your order match the ones on the sticker on the Salt by Sabrina shipping box. You can find this sticker on the bottom of the box and on the inside of the top flap on the box. If they match, then you have the correct size that you ordered. If they do not match, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Confirm that you are putting it in the correct drawer by matching the location you entered when you ordered the organizer. This information can be found on the sticker located on the bottom of the box and on the inside top flap of the box.
3. Make sure to pull the drawer box out far enough to clear any obstructions such as a countertop or drawer handle to allow the drawer organizer to slide in. Put the drawer organizer straight in and not on an angle to allow for ease of installation.