When measuring your drawers, be sure to measure the inside of the drawer and round down to the nearest half inch or centimeter.
how to measure
Important things to remember:
- Measure the INSIDE of the drawer box. Make sure your measurement is completely on the interior of the drawer box.
- Make sure to round your measurement DOWN TO THE NEAREST 0.5”. This will allow a small amount of space around the Orthodontist Storage Caddie so it will slide right into your drawer and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Note: the drawer height does not have to match the height of the Orthodontist Storage Caddie. It must be shorter, but it can vary in height as long as it is lower than the height of the drawer. For example, if the drawer is 8” deep, you could choose an Orthodontist Storage Caddie height of 5”. Note the suggested heights in the descriptions.
- Step 1.
- Choose a drawer or cabinet to get started with.
- Step 2.
Measure the interior width, length and depth of your drawer.
- Step 3.
Round your measurements down to the nearest 0.5" or 1 cm.
- Step 4.
Select a template and choose your measurements from the drop down menu.
Example: If your drawer is 19.75”, you would select 19.5” from the drop-down menu. If your drawer is 19” exactly, you would select 18.5”.
- Step 5.
- Type in the location of the drawer.
- Step 6.
- Click order and verify that you rounded your measurements down and measured the interior of the drawer box.